NBC is celebrating its final golden week of Olympics coverage, which for another round yielded the seven most-watched telecasts, plus a bonus: An eighth prime-time broadcast from Sochi, aired Sunday, also landed in last week's Top 10.
Nielsen says Monday was NBC's biggest night, seen by more than 23.6 million viewers to be the week's No. 1 program.
Top 10 primetime TV shows February 2014
For the week of Feb. 17, the top 10 shows, their networks and viewerships:
- Winter Olympics (Monday), NBC, 23.55 million
- Winter Olympics (Thursday), NBC, 20.29 million
- Winter Olympics (Wednesday), NBC, 20.19 million
- Winter Olympics (Tuesday), NBC, 18.93 million
- Winter Olympics Closing Ceremonies, NBC, 15.18 million;
- Winter Olympics (Friday), NBC, 14.93 million
- Winter Olympics (Saturday), NBC, 13.28 million
- "The Walking Dead," AMC, 13.12 million
- "Sochi Gold" (Sunday), NBC, 12.72 million
- "The Big Bang Theory," CBS, 10.16 million.